Re: Work in Progress on Geo Data on the Web (Advance Notice)

Art, everyone,

Sorry, I should have replied more quickly.

This is definitely not DOA. The hold up is working out the relationship
between W3C and OGC, membership rules for the WG etc. I'm supporting
Ralph's efforts to work out a way forward that is equitable for everyone
and I *hope* that the draft charter will be put to the AC for approval
next month.

Phil.

--

Phil Archer