Re: Proposed W3C Charters: 'Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group' and 'CSV on the Web Working Group' (until 2013-11-24)

On Oct 14, 2013, at 2:42 , Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org> wrote:

> Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group:
>  http://www.w3.org/2013/05/odbp-charter.html

I guess I am a little puzzled that this is a WG, and that a 'best practices' document (which would not seem to therefore have normative text, by implication) would be on the Rec track:

"Deliverable: Data on the Web Best Practices (Recommendation)"

Can anyone enlighten me?

David Singer