Re: [widgets] Request for a CFC about Widget URI and Updates

On Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 4:31 PM, Scott Wilson wrote:

> On 28 Feb 2012, at 15:38, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 15:20:42 +0100, Scott Wilson <scott.bradley.wilson@gmail.com (mailto:scott.bradley.wilson@gmail.com)> wrote:
> >
> > > Sounds fine to me.
> > >
> > > We've implemented Updates (its lurking in Wookie, but undocumented), but it will be a while before I imagine see it being used in anger in a way that would contribute to pushing the spec towards Recc.
> >
> > We have implemented and use updates, and fix bugs in anger if we find them. I think there might be enough to take it to Rec, and I think that could be a good idea...
>
> I'm happy to upload our test results to the implementation report - that would be a start in terms of seeing where we've got to.
That would indeed be a great start. Charles, do you think maybe someone at Opera could do the same? It was Opera's QA that created the tests (Harig), so he can probably just tell you what passes/fails. If you let me know what fails, I can do the rest… including doing another pass at the spec if need be. If there are no outstanding issues, we can move it to CR -> PR -> REC fairly quickly.