From: Joy lix <joylix4112@outlook.com>
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 5:27 AM
To: "public-n3-dev@w3.org" <public-n3-dev@w3.org>
Subject: How do I write this N3 statement correctly

Dear, all,

I wrote a N3 statement as follows:

PREFIX math: <http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/math#>

:temperature1 :value -20.

:temperature2 :value 42.

{?temperature :value ?value. ?value math:lessThan -10}

 =>

{?temperature :value :abnormal }.

{?temperature :value ?value . ?value math:greaterThan 40}

=>

{?temperature :value :abnormal }.

Is there any way to  use "or" to simplify it into a single inference statement? And how do I use "else" to indicate that temperature values outside these ranges are "normal"?

In addition, I use http://ppr.cs.dal.ca:3002/n3/editor/, in the deductive information of "eye", can I show only the inferred results alone?

      Thanks for helping.

Joylix