Re: Blank node quantification

And here's another example, which helped me put the finger on why I was
not sure about that solution!

Example 7:

    :a :b :c.
    { ?x :leadsTo ?y } => { ?x => ?y }.
    { _:y :b :c } :leadsTo { :d :e :f }.

is equivalent to (using old-style explicit quantifiers)

   :a :b :c.
    { ?x :leadsTo ?y } => { ?x => ?y }.
    @forSome v:y { v:y :b :c } :leadsTo { :d :e :f }.

This would then produce

    @forSome v:y { v:y :b :c } => { :d :e :f }.

which can not be serialized exactly without explicit quantification
(it can be approximated with a witness).
And this would therefore /not/ produce  :d :e :f, which might be
surprising...

(interestingly, the current version of EYE, does /not/ produce :d :e :f
with this example,
  while CWM does. EYE does if I replace _:y with ?y)

---

I am not claiming that this is a problem, but it can be considered
counter-intuitive at least...

But maybe this is too much of a corner case to be a real problem...

   pa