Re: A Method for Writing Testable Conformance Clauses and its Applications (Was Re: Write up of test assertion extraction methodology)

Hi Scott,

On Jan 20, 2010, at 9:51 PM, Scott Wilson <scott.bradley.wilson@gmail.com
 > wrote:

> Hi Marcos,
>
> I think this is a really good piece of work - I'll be pointing a few
> people from other spec orgs at the draft as its addressing a common
> requirement.

Excellent, thanks.

> (As an implementer I found the approach - especially the
> implementation reports - really useful and easy to follow in
> practice.)

I'm happy to hear that you found them useful! In the future, I want to
make the table sortable (e.g. group by verdict or only show fails,
etc.), and allow the ability to remove implementations from table, so
it's easier to compare (e.g., A vs B). if you have any further
suggestions to make imp reports more usable, please let me know.