From: public-mwts-request@w3.org [mailto:public-mwts-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Wilhelm Joys Andersen
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2010 3:04 PM
To: public-mwts@w3.org
Subject: Testing WCTMBv2 on devices

* Wilhelm Joys Andersen <wilhelmja@opera.com> wrote:
>   ‣ ACTION-111 on Wilhelm Joys Andersen: Test wctmb2 on his devices

  * The NetFront browser on my aging SE K800i fails completely. It
    never moves from 0%, and says "Processing.." forever. I don't
    think it is supposed to pass any of the tests, so I guess that's
    fine.

  * Opera Mobile 10 gets to 25% the first time, but 34% when
    reloading. The counter might be timing out before it finishes
    downloading the font file. Hopefully the smaller font file will
    fix this - otherwise we should perhaps allow a longer timeout.
    That might also be relevant for the audio and video tests. Note
    that the <input type='date'> test broke after the recent change.
    This test should also pass, giving a higher score.

  * Opera Mini 5 gets to 17%. The submission button stays at
    "Processing.." until one clicks "Details" due to its synchronous
    nature, however.

  * Opera 10.50 on desktop fails the <video> and <input type='date'>
    tests but should pass both. I'm investigating.

--
Wilhelm Joys Andersen
Core Systems, Opera Software

Access Systems Germany GmbH
Essener Strasse 5  |  D-46047 Oberhausen
HRB 13548 Amtsgericht Duisburg
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Michel Piquemal, Tomonori Watanabe, Yusuke Kanda

www.access-company.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments hereto may contain information that is privileged or confidential, and is intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any disclosure, copying or distribution of the information by anyone else is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this document in error, please notify us promptly by responding to this e-mail. Thank you.