Testing WCTMBv2 on devices

From: Wilhelm Joys Andersen <wilhelmja@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 15:04:04 +0100
To: public-mwts@w3.org
* Wilhelm Joys Andersen <wilhelmja@opera.com> wrote:
>   ‣ ACTION-111 on Wilhelm Joys Andersen: Test wctmb2 on his devices

  * The NetFront browser on my aging SE K800i fails completely. It
    never moves from 0%, and says "Processing.." forever. I don't
    think it is supposed to pass any of the tests, so I guess that's
    fine.

  * Opera Mobile 10 gets to 25% the first time, but 34% when
    reloading. The counter might be timing out before it finishes
    downloading the font file. Hopefully the smaller font file will
    fix this - otherwise we should perhaps allow a longer timeout.
    That might also be relevant for the audio and video tests. Note
    that the <input type='date'> test broke after the recent change.
    This test should also pass, giving a higher score.

  * Opera Mini 5 gets to 17%. The submission button stays at
    "Processing.." until one clicks "Details" due to its synchronous
    nature, however.

  * Opera 10.50 on desktop fails the <video> and <input type='date'>
    tests but should pass both. I'm investigating.

--
Wilhelm Joys Andersen
Core Systems, Opera Software