W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-mwts@w3.org > September 2009

[minutes] September 29 teleconf

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 17:22:09 +0200
To: public-mwts@w3.org
Message-Id: <1254237729.4708.2607.camel@localhost>

The minutes of our call today are available at:

and copied as text below.


    Mobile Web Initiative Test Suites Working Group Teleconference

29 Sep 2009

   See also: [2]IRC log

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2009/09/29-mwts-irc


          Lukas, wilhelm, hendry, Dom, dmitri





     * [3]Topics
         1. [4]Welcome to Lukas Schmidt
         2. [5]Widgets testing
         3. [6]WCTMB2
         4. [7]OMA
         5. [8]Next meeting
     * [9]Summary of Action Items

Welcome to Lukas Schmidt

   Lukas: working for T-Mobile; attended workshop last week
   ... interested in automatization, widgets, C++ development

Widgets testing

   <dom_scribe> [10]widgets test suite

     [10] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2006/waf/widgets/tests/


   <trackbot> ACTION-78 -- Wilhelm Joys Andersen to check if Hari can
   bring more up-to-date version of Opera core for widget testing
   events -- due 2009-09-22 -- PENDINGREVIEW

   <trackbot> [11]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/78

     [11] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/78

   close ACTION-78

   <trackbot> ACTION-78 Check if Hari can bring more up-to-date version
   of Opera core for widget testing events closed

   Dom: this was useful to validate our work, thanks!

   close ACTION-79

   <trackbot> ACTION-79 Send summary of widget testing workhsop results
   to public-webapps/public-mwts closed

   <dom_scribe> [12]Kai's summary

     [12] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2009Sep/0009.html

   Kai: everything went really well, thanks to all the participants

   Wilhelm: next steps?

   Kai: I've started working on widgets digital signatures tests

   Dom: Robin took an action item to work on releasing/packaging P&C
   test suite IIRC

   <scribe> ACTION: Dom to follow up with robin on packaging and
   releasing P&C test suite [recorded in

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-84 - Follow up with robin on packaging and
   releasing P&C test suite [on Dominique Hazaël-Massieux - due

   Kai: otherwise, we're waiting for reviews from Marcos


   <trackbot> ACTION-80 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to provide a
   categorized view of the widgets test suite (roughly by section) --
   due 2009-09-30 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [14]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/80

     [14] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/80


   <trackbot> ACTION-81 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to discuss
   testability of DigSig with Marcos -- due 2009-09-30 -- PENDINGREVIEW

   <trackbot> [15]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/81

     [15] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/81

   <dom_scribe> [16]Dom's messages to Marcos on DigSig

     [16] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2009Sep/0013.html

   close ACTION-81

   <trackbot> ACTION-81 Discuss testability of DigSig with Marcos

   Dom: Marcos said he'll be working on that


   <trackbot> ACTION-82 -- Kai Hendry to look into developing a first
   set of test cases for digsig based on
   ng -- due 2009-09-30 -- OPEN

     [17] http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-digsig/tests/#automated-testing

   <trackbot> [18]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/82

     [18] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/82

   <dom_scribe> [19]Kai's first set of test cases for digsig

     [19] http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-digsig/tests/test-suite-unstable.xml

   Kai: will continue to work on test cases as long as there are
   available test assertions


   <trackbot> ACTION-83 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to look into
   automate testing from WebIDL -- due 2009-09-30 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [20]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/83

     [20] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/83

   l RE: ACTION-82

     [21] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2009Sep/0017.html

   Dom: goal is to generate test cases directly from WebIDL fragments


   <trackbot> ACTION-52 -- Wilhelm Joys Andersen to draft a blog post
   on SPARTAN -- due 2009-05-26 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [22]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/52

     [22] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/52

   Wilhelm: will ping my manager again

   Kai: I blogged about Widget Signing

   <hendry> [23]http://dabase.com/blog/Signed_Widgets/

     [23] http://dabase.com/blog/Signed_Widgets/

   <dom_scribe> [24]Kai's blog on signed widgets

     [24] http://dabase.com/blog/Signed_Widgets/

   kai: comments on it would be welcome - plan is to integrate in the
   test suite document

   lukas: I'll have a look

   <scribe> ACTION: Kai to blog about a F2F report [recorded in

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-85 - Blog about a F2F report [on Kai
   Hendry - due 2009-10-06].


   <dom_scribe> [26]Kai offloading work to Wilhelm

     [26] http://www.w3.org/mid/b24851260909290758w5953a998lae1df445cf3aada1@mail.gmail.com


   <trackbot> ACTION-72 -- Kai Hendry to propose appcache and audio
   test -- due 2009-08-11 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [27]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/72

     [27] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/72


   <trackbot> ACTION-73 -- Wilhelm Joys Andersen to create test cases
   for WCTMB2 -- due 2009-08-11 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [28]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/73

     [28] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/73

   Wilhelm: still need to work on the test runner

   <scribe> ACTION: Wilhelm to finalize WCTMB2 test runner [recorded in

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-86 - Finalize WCTMB2 test runner [on
   Wilhelm Joys Andersen - due 2009-10-06].

   Kai: I'll wait for that to propose my tests


   <trackbot> ACTION-75 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to propose tests
   for WCTMB2 -- due 2009-09-15 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [30]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/75

     [30] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/75

   <dom_scribe> [31]Dom's proposals for WCTMB2

     [31] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2009Sep/0014.html

   Dom: includes GeoLocation, AppCache, input type=date
   ... wondered about inline SVG

   close ACTION-75

   <trackbot> ACTION-75 propose tests for WCTMB2 closed



   <trackbot> ACTION-77 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to review new
   XHTML MP test suite from oma -- due 2009-09-15 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [32]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/77

     [32] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/77


   <trackbot> ACTION-21 -- Wilhelm Joys Andersen to send Opera's
   feedback on OMA test suites -- due 2009-03-17 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [33]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/21

     [33] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/21

Next meeting

   Dom: I'll be away
   ... next week

   Kai: I'll be around

   Wilhelm: so let's meet next week

   RESOLUTION: next meeting on Oct 6

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: Dom to follow up with robin on packaging and releasing
   P&C test suite [recorded in
   [NEW] ACTION: Kai to blog about a F2F report [recorded in
   [NEW] ACTION: Wilhelm to finalize WCTMB2 test runner [recorded in
Received on Tuesday, 29 September 2009 15:22:45 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 16:34:13 UTC