Re: [agenda] Tuesday Feb 10 telecon

* Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org> wrote:
> ACTION: Wilhelm to provide text for DITG based on his comments [recorded
> in http://www.w3.org/2009/02/03-mwts-minutes.html#action05]

Done. Committed my changes earlier today to the document:

   http://dev.w3.org/2008/dev-ind-testing/guidelines.html

I added a guideline and two illustrations under "Screen limitations", a
guideline under "Pointing devices" and added the section on
"Prerequisites".

> ACTION: Wilhelm to run the memory test on his devices [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2009/01/06-mwts-minutes.html#action07]

Done. Opera on my HTC Diamond device survived just fine. I'd like to
retest when we've moved the test to some other server without the
current limits, so that I can find the actual limits of this device.

> ACTION: Wilhelm to look into replacement for inputmode test [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2009/01/06-mwts-minutes.html#action05]

I withdraw my suggestions from last week, and instead propose we choose
a test from one of the popular JavaScript frameworks out there, for
example jQuery:

   http://jquery.com/test/

These frameworks are widely used on the Web today, and any modern
browser will have to support them.

> ACTION: Wilhelm to review Kai's new blog entry [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2009/02/03-mwts-minutes.html#action12]

Done. Comments sent by email.

> ACTION: Wilhem to send Opera's feedback on OMA test suites [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2008/11/18-mwts-minutes.html#action16]

Still pending.

--
Wilhelm Joys Andersen