Re: [agenda] Tuesday Feb 3rd teleconf

* Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org> wrote:
>  * Device independent testing guidelines
> http://dev.w3.org/2008/dev-ind-testing/guidelines.html
> ACTION: Wilhelm to review new version of guidelines [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2009/01/27-mwts-minutes.html#action05]

This is starting to look good.

I suggest we include a guideline stating that all non-trivial
prerequisites of the test (JavaScript, pointing device, &c) are
clearly stated before the pass condition. The section on pointing
devices should also be expanded to include specific guidelines.

Also, I suggest we include illustrations showing why [some of]
these guidelines are very important. I made some suggestions
here:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2008Dec/0013.html

> ACTION: Wilhelm to follow up on the blog comment re HTTPS [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2009/01/27-mwts-minutes.html#action18]

Done.

http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/blog/2009/01/19/what_s_measured_improves_1#c4108

--