Re: Integrating inputmode support in WCTMB?

Le mardi 03 juin 2008 à 16:49 +0200, Wilhelm Joys Andersen a écrit :
> * Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org> wrote:
> | But it's not clear to me how you could test for support for it: do you
> | have any idea in mind?
>
> http://people.opera.com/wilhelmja/mwts/imode.html

Oh, good, I didn't know you could do that :)

So, to integrate it in the test, it would be "just" a matter of adding
an <input> into one of the box, making it non-displayable through CSS
(to keep the layout correct), and have the Javascript change the color
of the div, right?

(the caveat about Opera pseudo-supporting it is noted - but I think it
would still be better to have something checking for basic support, even
if the full support isn't implemented yet)

Dom