Re: Making XMLHTTPRequest testsuite mobile friendly?

On Mon, 28 May 2007 11:48:42 +0200, Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
wrote:

> * Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:
>> Ok; I guess this means the Working Group hasn't decided to make this its
>> official test suite, or even started its testing efforts, right?
>
> That is a fair characterization, yes.

Basically, yes. We have in fact done informal testing during the
development of the spec so far, but have yet to formally agree to tests
(these or others) or begin a formal test and reporting process.

There should be notes pointing to test materials that are around (Opera's
is not the only one as far as I know) and Opera's should really have some
information about what tests there are, beyond reading a filename and
guessing what it means.

chaals@opera.com  Catch up: Speed Dial  http://opera.com