Re: Making XMLHTTPRequest testsuite mobile friendly?

On Mon, 28 May 2007 11:33:03 +0200, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
wrote:

> Hello WebAPI Working Group,
>
> The Mobile Web Test Suites Working Group [1], chartered since December
> 2006 and that I co-chair, is working on adapting and repacking existing
> test suites to make them more suitable to mobile devices. One of the key
> items to this work has been the set up of a generic test harness that
> allows to navigate through record results from existing test suites:
> http://www.w3.org/2007/03/mth/harness
> More generally, we would be happy to discuss how our two working groups
> can work together in your various testing efforts.

Hello Dom, and MWTS group,

this would be helpful. Presumably the first thing we can take from this
discussion is that there is a need for tests that do not involve iframes
(see Anne's explanation of why he has some tests that do use them) :) And
the second thing is that it would probably be helpful to you if we started
looking at tests that we have and declaring them official (or wrong). I
expect that we will wait until last call before we do that in earnest,
although we can at least look over the existing tests.

cheers

Chaals

chaals@opera.com  Catch up: Speed Dial  http://opera.com