Re: Testing the submission framework for the Open Mobile Web Test Suite

Hi,

At 14:51 18/07/2007, Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:

>Le mardi 10 juillet 2007 Ã  17:08 +0200, Dominique Hazael-Massieux a
>écrit :
> > The interface for submitting test cases, as part of our open mobile web
> > test suite, is now mostly functional; before we actually start asking
> > for contributions from the community, I would very much appreciate if
> > the members of the group could test it as much as possible and send
> > feedback on what needs to be clarified or enhanced before we go public
> > with it:
> > http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/Open/submit
> >
> > Once you have submitted files, they'll appear on:
> > http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/Open/review (which is Member-only at
> > this time); that interface will be used later on for managing the test
> > cases.
> >
> > Thanks for any help on this matter,
>
>As far as I can tell, nobody has tried submitting anything to the system
>at all. I'm now wondering whether I should start asking the community as
>a whole to use the system without further testing :/

I submitted a test file (based on one from the
WAI's Test Samples Development Task Force), but
when I activate the link in the table with
submitted test cases, I get an Error 401.

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe