Re: Testing the submission framework for the Open Mobile Web Test Suite

Le mardi 10 juillet 2007 à 17:08 +0200, Dominique Hazael-Massieux a
écrit :
> The interface for submitting test cases, as part of our open mobile web
> test suite, is now mostly functional; before we actually start asking
> for contributions from the community, I would very much appreciate if
> the members of the group could test it as much as possible and send
> feedback on what needs to be clarified or enhanced before we go public
> with it:
> http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/Open/submit
>
> Once you have submitted files, they'll appear on:
> http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/Open/review (which is Member-only at
> this time); that interface will be used later on for managing the test
> cases.
>
> Thanks for any help on this matter,

As far as I can tell, nobody has tried submitting anything to the system
at all. I'm now wondering whether I should start asking the community as
a whole to use the system without further testing :/

Dom