Re: introductions

Hi, people! I am Richard Scullin, founder of MobileEd.org. The organization
helps teachers integrate mobiles with curricula. Our mobile learning pilots
have centered around STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) subject
areas, primarily in grades K-12 in the US, but also at several liberal arts
colleges. We chaired the mobile panel at MacArthur's Digital Media and
Learning conference, and were finalist for the MacArthur / HASTAC Digital
Media and Learning Competition this spring. A video of the basic premise can
be found here: http://www.mobileed.org/mobileedwp/

Good to meet you.

--Richard
--