Re: business models

We just published a White Paper on Scaling m-Services for Development
that touches upon some of the issues related to business models.
Might contribute to this discussion: http://mobileactive.org/scaling-mobile-services-development-what-will-it-take

Katrin

On Jan 11, 2010, at 1:43 PM, adesina iluyemi wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I have published a paper on business models on mHealth initiatives in
> developing countries. Based on almost 5 years study of 5 mhealth
> projects from India and Africa. This might be useful in this debate.
>
> Access is on Scribd page.-http://www.scribd.com/Adeiluyemi
>
> Adesina
>
> On 11/01/2010, Stephane Boyera <boyera@w3.org> wrote:
>> Dear All,
>>
>> i would like to react of Nicolas's mail about business models:
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mw4d/2009Dec/0010.html
>> I didn't have a chance to read the resources he pointed, but i'm
>> realizing that there are very few documented examples of working
>> business models. I just wrote a post about that at
>> http://www.webfoundation.org/2010/01/ict4d-and-business-models/ and i
>> think it would be useful to collect people's experience, or resources
>> they have to come with a better view of what has been tested, how it
>> works, and so on. So, first, please let me know if this is something
>> this group should cope with. Then please share your own experience
>> and
>> references if you have any.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Steph
>> --
>> Stephane Boyera		stephane@w3.org
>> W3C				+33 (0) 5 61 86 13 08
>> BP 93				fax: +33 (0) 4 92 38 78 22
>> F-06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex,
>> France
>>

> --
> Adesina Iluyemi
> mHealth Innovator/Consultant
> SINSEPROD LLP, UK
> Sustainable eHealth/Telemedicine in Africa
> Centre for Healthcare Modelling & Informatics
> University of Portsmouth
> T: +44 (0)23 9284 6784
> M: +44 (0)79 5602 6010
> Skype:innovatoris
> W: http://www.linkedin.com/in/adesina1974

Katrin Verclas
MobileActive.org
katrin@mobileactive.org
+ 1 413 687 9877
skype/twitter: katrinskaya

A global network of people using mobile technology for social impact
http://mobileactive.org