Re: Hello all

Dear Gavin,

Welcome to our group, and thanks for the introduction.
I would like to introduce the work of this group a bit more in details.
its home page is at http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/
our focus is the use of mobile technologies in developing countries, and
particularly in the Socio-economic development sector.
Given your particular interest, and your technical questions, i would
recommend you also follow the public-bpwg list (see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/ ). You would surely
find there more people that could answer your technical questions,
particularly around device detection, and device description repository.

Best
Stephane

--
Stephane Boyera		stephane@w3.org