Re: Hello all

Thank you.  I have a question.  I was looking at this site and they
reference DeviceAtlas.  In the examples of using DeviceAtlas they show all
we pass is a UserAgent.   Based on my short experience, the headers don't
always tell you what the device is.

For example:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.20) Gecko/20080829
Firefox/2.0.0.20

This User Agent did come from a HTC Touch phone, using SkyFire.   How does
DeviceAtlas handle this?   The only way I can think of handling this is to
know the name and header info for every company that does this type of
service.  As you well know that would be a maintenance nightmare.

--
Gavin