Re: monitoring and assessment

Hi Nicolas,

> Related to 6.2, would it be also of interest to have a sub-section on
> how these services could be designed to capture the best the end-user
> requirements via co-design sessions and that sort of techniques?

i would be happy to add some links about that. I put some stuff around
participatory design in the section 6.2.5 (training subsection), but i
don't have yet good reference to put. Capturing user-requirements is
surely something we could add too either as a specific 6.2.x or as a
piece in the type of expertise needed (6.2.2)
Would you have any links to relevant resource in that area ?

Thanks
steph