RE: monitoring and assessment

Hi Stephane,

Related to 6.2, would it be also of interest to have a sub-section on
how these services could be designed to capture the best the end-user
requirements via co-design sessions and that sort of techniques?

Best,
Nicolas

On
> Behalf Of Stephane Boyera
> Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 4:34 PM
> To: public-mw4d@w3.org
> Subject: monitoring and assessment
>
> Dear all,
> while working on the roadmap, i reached the section 6.2.6 'monitoring
> and assessment'
>
> i'm a bit dry on this section. i don't remember why we added it. i see
> in the note that we were supposed to mention to integrate user
feedback,
>   and monitor device and network performance.
> but out of writing one short sentence to mention that, i don't see
what
> we should say, or recommend if anything ?
>
> If anybody as a suggestion to add some content, please let me know.
For

This e-mail and its contents are subject to the DISCLAIMER at http://www.tno.nl/disclaimer/email.html