Re: [Fwd: Beyond Subscriptions: Actual Ownership, Use and Non-Use of Mobiles in Developing Countries]

Hello Nicolas,
no there is no deliverable published yet on this topic. one is scheduled
in may.
There is one deliverable about low-cost broadband access and
infrastructure available at
exec summary:
http://www.digitalworldforum.eu/public-documents/doc_download/51-dwfd31october08execsummary

full version: