RE: [Fwd: Beyond Subscriptions: Actual Ownership, Use and Non-Use of Mobiles in Developing Countries]

Hello Stephane,

Is there a deliverable already available for this part on low-cost information access devices?

Best,
Nicolas

This e-mail and its contents are subject to the DISCLAIMER at http://www.tno.nl/disclaimer/email.html