RE: Low cost Mobile Phones from Nokia with new services announced...

Hi Stephane,

Both AdMob metrics
http://www.admob.com/s/solutions/metrics

and Opera's monthly State of the Mobile web reports
http://www.opera.com/mobile_report/

consistently show the 6600 towards the top of the list (and many of the
other devices on the list are in the same spec. range as the 6600). Grant it
those statistics are quite specific in context but they also reflect massive
amounts of traffic coming from emerging economies.

Steph

Yiibu: Mobile user experience and design
http://yiibu.com | info@yiibu.com
tel: +44 (0) 793 273 8782

Mobile Design UK
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/mobiledesign-uk/

Steph's Blog
http://stephanierieger.com
Keitai: mobility, culture and user experience

http://linkedin.com/in/stephanierieger