RE: Teleconferences

Hello all (mw4d members)

I did register to the coming conference call
using the link (3) by providing my preferences
for it.

It was surprise to note that the questionnaire
is open until July 27th :-)

Please note, that the UTC-time does not have
summer time at all. So you have to do UTC
time calculation to every city (in the world)
separately to know if the summer time is in
effect or not.

This is good tool to do that:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html

Br. Lauri