Teleconferences

Dear All,
this mail concern the official participants in the MW4D group (see
members detail at [1]).

So far very few (only 2 !) people answered my mail from last week about
your prefered schedule for the first teleconference of the group. So
will fill the questionnaire at [2] so that we fix the schedule for next
week.

Best
Stephane

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=42462&public=1