Re: Framework document

On Aug 1, 2008, at 8:51 AM, Stephane wrote:

> I'm not sure i understand what you mean by a target scenario ?

I think of it a a "use cases" effort...
the better we can articulate the situations
people "on the ground" now and will soon face
the more focused our efforts can be

> it does not make sense to me to fix a time line.

agree
it is too early now to say

> Sure. My view is that the vision document is like a brochure of the
> group, but it does not bring much value except raising awareness, and
> attracting potential stakeholders to join the work.

and to reasonably clearly state at least general answers to the
"who? what? why? and where?" questions

> I hope we would not spend too much time on this, and finish it by the
> end of the month, or so.

totally agree

just my ever-devaluing $US 0.02 worth
;^}

jeffs

--
"Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog.
  Few people are interested,

Prof. Jeff Sonstein

http://www.it.rit.edu/~jxs/
http://ariadne.iz.net/~jeffs/