Re: Dolet 6 Plugin for Sibelius

Could you remove the custom "alterations to it by an outside party for the
plugin to work faster"? It's more likely that the issue is in this
additional code rather than in the code released by MakeMusic. After
examining the corrupted MusicXML file that you sent, I noticed there was an
issue encountered while writing a <pitch> element. The output of this
section is a stream of null bytes (0x00). I don't know what could have
caused this, but looking at the WriteXML function, I noticed there was the
following code block:

// ==========================================
// The following two lines of code added by Notecraft Services LLC in
November 2012
// They load the lines of XML code into a global array
// Note that this only works in Sibelius 6 and later

counter = gsa_XMLMyWriteLine.Length;

gsa_XMLMyWriteLine[counter] = sData;

While I cannot say this is where the error is occurring, it would be the
first place I would investigate. I would like to echo Daniel's previous
sentiment that there probably isn't much the group can do to help in this
case. I would recommend either reaching out to the original developer or
reverting to the original code that MakeMusic provided.