Re: Gonville SMuFL

Thanks for letting us know about your work on a SMuFL version of Gonville, Rodrigo.

For it to be a complete implementation, ideally there should also be a suitable font metadata JSON file as part of the distribution. Otherwise, applications that conform to the SMuFL specification won’t actually be able to use the font. Is the metadata file something you’re planning to tackle as well?

Daniel

From: Rodrigo Vilar <rvilarl@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 6 December 2022 at 07:42
To: public-music-notation@w3.org <public-music-notation@w3.org>
Subject: Gonville SMuFL
I believe that I have to contact this group if I wan to register a new
SMuFL font in SMuFL.org.

I have mapped the Lillypond Gonville font to SMuFL

https://github.com/rvilarl/gonville

What should I do to get it posted in smufl.org?

Product Marketing Manager
Phone: +44 20 3696 1811

Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Beim Strohhause 31, 20097 Hamburg, Germany

President: Andreas Stelling | Managing Directors: Shinichi Takenaga, Jun Nishimura
Registration Court: Hamburg HR B 86 534 | VAT ID: DE118677139

Visit the Steinberg website<http://www.steinberg.net> or connect with us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/Steinberg>, Twitter<http://twitter.com/steinbergmedia>, Instagram<http://www.instagram.com/steinbergmedia> and SoundCloud<http://www.soundcloud.com/steinbergmedia>.
Watch our Cubase<https://www.youtube.com/cubase>, Dorico<https://www.youtube.com/dorico>, Mobile Apps<https://www.youtube.com/mobile_apps_steinberg>, Nuendo<https://www.youtube.com/nuendo>, Steinberg<https://www.youtube.com/user/SteinbergSoftware>, Audio Interfaces<https://www.youtube.com/audiointerfaces>, VST Instruments & Plug-Ins<https://www.youtube.com/VSTinstrumentsplugins> and WaveLab<https://www.youtube.com/WaveLab> videos on YouTube.