Re: Requesting info and assistance in adapting Fonts to SMuFl

Hi Thomas,

If you intend to make these fonts available for free and are willing to open source them under a compatible license, this may be something that members of the MuseScore Contributor Community may be interested to help you with.

---

If interested to explore this you may contact:

Peter Jonas - p.jonas@musescore.com

He can best advise on engaging with the community.

Daniel Ray

Musescore // Strategy & Partnerships / +1.917.256.9258 / www.musescore.com