Re: HTML documentation for latest MusicXML version?

Hello Karim,

Thank you so much for this!

I definitely want to get some documentation present for 4.0 so we can retire the 3.0 version. Ideally this would incorporate the extra material that is in the 3.0 spec, such as the tutorial, the musical examples, and the additional explanations.

It probably is time to write this up as an issue. We could then use that issue to collect some tooling alternatives such as xs3p / xsltproc, gitbook, and several other tools that specialize in either XSD-derived and/or GitHub-based specifications.

Best regards,

Michael Good
VP of MusicXML Technologies
MakeMusic, Inc.