Re: HTML documentation for latest MusicXML version?

For what it's worth, I produced an HTML version of the MusicXML 3.1 XSD
using a tool called xs3p and xsltproc. Although it's significantly simpler
than the official (but obsolete) user manual, it has a number of advantages
that I outline on a blog post at
https://blog.karimratib.me/2020/12/06/document-musicxml.html. The result is
at https://blog.karimratib.me/musicxml.html.

If there's interest from the community here, we can enhance the XSLT
transformation as needed, and automate the conversion process using a
GitHub Action every time a change is made to musicxml.xsd.