Re: MusicXML 3.1 Community Group Report available for review

Hi Jeremy and Daniel,

There is a pull request available for this change at https://github.com/w3c/musicxml/pull/248 <https://github.com/w3c/musicxml/pull/248>. Might you have a chance to review it? I would like to merge it tomorrow (Wednesday). If it is easier to review after it is merged, that’s fine too.

Thanks again to both of you for this suggestion. It does make everyone more transparent and connected. I have added comments to issues to connect to pull requests and follow-on issues where needed.

Best regards,

Michael Good
VP of MusicXML Technologies
MakeMusic, Inc.