Re: Agenda discussion summary posted on CG Wiki

Hi nice work, thank you very much for sharing it: I'm trying to follow all
the updates but I was distracted by some other things, so the reflection of
the discussion on the wiki should help me (and i suppose others) to
understand what to read for following the evolution of the discussion in
the best way.

PS:
I see there is room or at least interest thinking about RDF: having worked
in the past on MIR and more recently on Linked Data, I really like to
contribute to this part, if it will be explored and if it's possible to
contribute in some way, from analysis to prototypes of any kinds.