Re: Use Cases

Hi Jan,

Thanks for pointing this out. There was definitely no intent to limit to
current usage. That was just clumsy wording on my part. The actual Wiki
page does not mention any such constraint.

We absolutely should be thinking ahead and I would be the last to suggest
we should limit the discussion to the needs of the past.

...Joe

*Joe Berkovitz*
President

*Noteflight LLC*
49R Day Street / Somerville, MA 02144 / USA
phone: +1 978 314 6271
www.noteflight.com
"Your music, everywhere"