Re: Use Cases

Hello Peter,

If you are a member of the group I encourage you to add a use case to this
effect directly to the wiki page. If not, then let me know (without CCing
the group) and I will add it for you.

I would rather not respond about the appropriateness of any particular use
case right now. There are many use cases on record so far, and certainly
some of them will be out of scope -- but those decisions are best taken
after we have accumulated as broad a range of cases as possible.

Best,
...Joe

*Joe Berkovitz*
President

*Noteflight LLC*
49R Day Street / Somerville, MA 02144 / USA
phone: +1 978 314 6271
www.noteflight.com
"Your music, everywhere"