Re: A working MusicXML engraver?

We're working on a test set for MEI software that is free and open for anyone to use.

http://ddmal.github.io/mei-test-set/

(Not flashy, but it works!) We use it to test both the Verovio toolkit's rendering, as well as our Sibelius to MEI exporter. The test set is broken up in to testing specific features, e.g., Accidentals:

http://ddmal.github.io/mei-test-set/MEI-test-set/accidentals.html <http://ddmal.github.io/mei-test-set/MEI-test-set/accidentals.html>

As well as 'integration' tests with complete examples, e.g.,

http://ddmal.github.io/mei-test-set/complete-examples/Borodin_StringTrio_g.html <http://ddmal.github.io/mei-test-set/complete-examples/Borodin_StringTrio_g.html>

All of the examples are rendered 'on-the-fly' with Verovio so that we can very quickly see improvements or regressions.

We've also included some of the VexFlow to MEI rendering tests developed by Zoltan Komives.

We have included the Sibelius source files for some of our tests in the source directory. If you make improvements or add new test cases, I would simply ask that you make your changes available upstream so that everyone can benefit.

https://github.com/DDMAL/mei-test-set

Cheers,
-Andrew