RE: update to readiness text

Hi Shaun,

Indeed! we are working on it, what Dave attached is just a draft, we are planning to move the text to Wiki and complete the gaps and try to define properly other needs, we also plan to use ISO 8601. As soon as we make progress you will be advised!

Cheers,
Pablo.

On Wed, 2013-11-27 at 10:53 +0000, Dave Lewis wrote:
> Attached is the revisons of the word document spcifying readinesss
> that wa edited in today session.

I'm glad to see readyAt was made optional. I don't think I could have fit a requirement to specify that into my team's workflow. It seems the various changes weren't propagated to the local markup though.

The document uses an example date of "01/09/2012 12:00:00.000 UTC". Is that January 9 (US) or September 1 (everywhere else)? If you're doing dates, I strongly feel it's worth specifying the one true date format, ISO 8601.

Thanks for working on this. I'm still interested in getting readiness implemented in itstool.

--
Shaun