Re: update to readiness text

On Wed, 2013-11-27 at 10:53 +0000, Dave Lewis wrote:
> Attached is the revisons of the word document spcifying readinesss that
> wa edited in today session.

I'm glad to see readyAt was made optional. I don't think I could have
fit a requirement to specify that into my team's workflow. It seems the
various changes weren't propagated to the local markup though.

The document uses an example date of "01/09/2012 12:00:00.000 UTC". Is
that January 9 (US) or September 1 (everywhere else)? If you're doing
dates, I strongly feel it's worth specifying the one true date format,
ISO 8601.

Thanks for working on this. I'm still interested in getting readiness
implemented in itstool.

--
Shaun