Re: ITS2.0 press release input

Hi Dave, all,

this sounds very good, thanks a lot for this. As said at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2013Nov/0001.html
W3C is not doing a lot of press releases these days. At the Proposed
Recommendation Transition call we were told that a blog entry at
http://www.w3.org/blog/
would you mind if I put the material into such a blog entry? Should we
coordinate publication timing.

The citations are great. We just need one from Dr. Dave Lewis ;)