RE: ACTION-437: Make edit for for issue-70, see http://www.w3.org/2013/01/23-mlw-lt-minutes.html#item05 , and go back to chase (MultilingualWeb-LT Working Group)

Hi Felix, all,

Seems ok for me, but wouldn't it be clearer to explicitly say that inheritance takes precedence over default values, I'm saying this because more than once programmers asked me the same question.

Cheers,
Pablo.

Hi all,

I tried to implement the resolution for issue-70, see my overdue action item. But I failed in finding the correct text, since there was a thread on this after the f2f, see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2013Feb/0247.html

What is the latest thinking on this?

As a proposal I have made changes to the sections 5.5 http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-its20-20121206/#selection-precedence
and 6.4
http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-its20-20121206/#html5-selection-precedence