Re: [All] no call today

Hi Pablo, Phil, all,

Both "events" left the participants with enthusiasm about our progress.
Esp. at the review the "implementation driven" standardization appraoch
was well received. I am very happy about TCD driving the test suite
development forward so early and installing milestones - that helped a lot.

I don't see this as a personal success - my main task is to nudge people
so that they do what they would do anyway, but in a coordinated way. So
thanks to all for your great and hard work, it was and will be worth it.