Re: 11 evening

I'll join you all. See you there.

Phil

http://www.tripadvisor.de/Restaurant_Review-g187791-d1943547-Reviews-Taverna_Romana-Rome_Lazio.html

> I'll be there and let's see who shows up.
>
> Best,
>
> Felix
>
>   Am 10.03.13 19:24, schrieb Mârcis Pinnis:
> > Hi, I am going to be in Rome tomorrow evening (roughly at 7PM at the
hotel ... I am staying very close to the FAO building).

> > Best regards,
> > Mârcis ;o)

for dinner, please let me know by email.

> > thanks.
> > -yves

VistaTEC Ltd. Registered in Ireland 268483.
Registered Office, VistaTEC House, 700, South Circular Road,
Kilmainham. Dublin 8. Ireland.

The information contained in this message, including any accompanying
documents, is confidential and is intended only for the addressee(s).
The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or alteration of this
message is strictly forbidden. If you have received this message in
error please notify the sender immediately.