Re: [Agenda] MLW-LT WG call 6 March 2013, 1 p.m. UTC

Hi Dave,

sorry that I can't due to CeBIT (which is worth the trip in terms of
MWL-LT outreach, more later on this). Some comments below.

Am 06.03.13 02:29, schrieb Dave Lewis:
> Hi all,
> Brief agenda below. Felix is away so I will chair. I'm a bit short of
> time in the morning, so could I ask Christian to summarise use cases
> edits status, and David to summarise which last call issues that he's
> been chasing are now resolved.
>
> Time:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130306T13
>
> DIAL IN + IRC Infos
> http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Dial_in_info_for_regular_call
>

> Topics:
>
> 1) Highlevel Use Case wrap up:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2013Mar/0017.html
>
> Christian, if available, sum up any outstanding ones.
>
> Also, authorship:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2013Mar/0061.html
>
> Then: call for concensus to publish

Just as a reminder, we will publish a first draft of the summary, and I
agree with publishing this. I think the material has improved a lot in
the last weeks. Thanks a lot to all for your contributions. Some things
that could be updated in a future version would be
- merge some usage scenarios which are simililar, e.g. the ones related
to quality
- add a section about "personas", that is people who have a given task,
and direct them to the relevant subsections
- add links to the data categories and to examples from the spec.