URGNET- NOTE GOTO address Re: Fwd: Information about ITS 2.0 showcase Tuesday 18 June, 9:00 a.m. 2 p.m. (Dublin time)

Guys at lingual serve. note we are using the goto coordinates below, NOT
the usual one. Pablo, Mauricio, please join this new goto link now so you
can demo you stuff remotely in a few minutes.

cheers,
Dave