Re: Fwd: RE: ACTION-537: Make example 2 similar to example 1, just with ITS

Example from Yves seems fine to me. +1

Like Yves pointed out, we also have to change the text about the example.

Proposal:
"ITS provides two mechanisms to explicitly associate metadata with one
or more pieces of content (e.g. XML nodes): a global, rule-based
approach as well as a local, attribute-based approached. Here, for
instance, a rule first specifies that only every second element inside
keyvalue_pairs must be translated; later, an attribute specifics that
one of these elements must not be translated."

Best,
Karl

--
*Karl Fritsche*, Software Developer
Tel.: +49 69 972 69 2604; Mob.: +49 1520 206 30 93; Fax: +49 69 972 69