Re: NIF output TCD

Hi Leroy,

I have this output which I think is all good, thanks a lot.

============
./executeAllTests.sh
/Users/felix-adm/ITS-2.0-Testsuite-nif-tests/outputimplementers/tcd
Parameter 1 of the script is the folder with the produced .ttl files:
/Users/felix-adm/ITS-2.0-Testsuite-nif-tests/outputimplementers/tcd
Running: RFC5147StringHasBeginIndex.sparql
Done: RFC5147StringHasBeginIndex.sparql
Running: RFC5147StringHasEndIndex.sparql
Done: RFC5147StringHasEndIndex.sparql
Running: RFC5147StringMisspelling.sparql
Done: RFC5147StringMisspelling.sparql
Running: anchorOfShouldMatchisStringSubstr.sparql
Done: anchorOfShouldMatchisStringSubstr.sparql
Running: beginEndIndexAreNonNegativeInteger.sparql
Done: beginEndIndexAreNonNegativeInteger.sparql
Running: beginIndexOfContextShouldBeZero.sparql
Done: beginIndexOfContextShouldBeZero.sparql
Running: contextHasIsString.sparql
Done: contextHasIsString.sparql
Running: contextTypedAsRFC5147String.sparql
Done: contextTypedAsRFC5147String.sparql
Running: hasReferenceContext.sparql
Done: hasReferenceContext.sparql
Running: isStringLength.sparql
Done: isStringLength.sparql