Re: NIF output TCD

I have posted my output to the github and I have ran
the executeAllTests.sh  and I got the following output. Which I assume
means its correct!

*Output from script:*
*leroy@seb:~/Desktop/github/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/its2.0/nif-conversion/sparqltests$
sh executeAllTests.sh /home/leroy/Desktop/NIF/*
*: not foundests.sh: 3: *
*Parameter 1 of the script is the folder with the produced .ttl files:
/home/leroy/Desktop/NIF/*
*: not foundests.sh: 6: *
*executeAllTests.sh: 19: Syntax error: end of file unexpected (expecting
"done")*

I checked over my output and it is same as Sebastian's output apart from
the char positions and  I was wondering could either of you guys run the
script to double check my output.

Thanks,
Leroy