Re: MT Confidence definition

Hi Yves,
I don't necessarily agree with this based on the example you give in
relation to quality estimation in Quest.

Is not the goal of quality estimation to predict the quality of a
translation of a given source string for a given MT engine training
corpora and training regime _prior_ to actually performing the translation?

In which case it would be an annotation of a translation but of a
_source_ with reference to an existing or planned MT engine (which you
rightly say in response to Sergey can be resolved via the annotatorsRef).

So while the basic data structure of mtConfidence would work for, the
use case, name and wording don't i think match the use of MT QE.

Declan, Ankit could you comment - I'm not really an expert here, and not
up to speed on the different applications of MT QE.

cheers,
Dave